Mr Green Casino Welcome Bonus – 100% Deposit Boost + 200 Free Spins
100% Deposit Boost + 200 Free Spins
Embark on a thrilling Mr Green adventure! As a newcomer, you’re in for a treat with this welcome bonus, setting you on an unforgettable path to rewards.
CASINO BONUS: Grab a phenomenal 100% Deposit Boost, instantly doubling your initial deposit! On top of that, you’ll receive a staggering 200 Free Spins to play on the beloved Book of Dead slot.
Your journey with Mr Green is about to kick off! Prepare yourself for a gaming experience like no other. Join Mr Green now and claim your preferred bonus to start your adventure on the right foot!
Choosing My Welcome Bonus
- LOG IN or CREATE YOUR FREE ACCOUNT
- PICK the CASINO Welcome Bonus
- OPT IN and make your 1st deposit of just €20+ to activate
- 100% Deposit Boost
- 200 Free Spins
- Minimum Deposit €20
BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Bonus Terms and Conditions (“General Bonus Terms”) apply to all Mr. Green promotions and competitions offered by us to you (“Promotions”) from time to time and form part of the General Terms and Conditions (“GTCs”) between you and us. Promotions will also have specific terms applicable to them, and we will make those clear to you prior to participating in that Promotion. Any Promotion-specific terms shall form part of these General Bonus Terms.
Except as expressly provided, in the event of any discrepancy or conflict between these General Bonus Terms and any specific promotional terms, then the specific promotional terms shall prevail. By participating in any Promotion, you agree to be bound by these General Bonus Terms.
- Mr Green may from time to time award Bonus Funds or Bonus spins to Players (for example, a login Bonus of €5 or a Deposit Bonus of 100% up to a certain amount)
- A list of current bonus/bonus spin offers is posted in the ‘Promotions Page’ on the Site. The list does not include promotions offered through other channels.
- Where used in any Promotion-specific terms, “Bonus” or “Bonus Funds” mean any funds or equivalent which we have credited to the bonus wallet of your Player Account (the “Bonus Balance”). Bonus Funds cannot be directly withdrawn or paid-out but must be used for the placing of wagers on the Site. Depending on the Promotion, these Bonus Funds may be convertible to real money in your account (the “Cash Balance”) after fulfilling a specific set of terms and conditions within the Promotion (e.g. a wagering requirement).
- “Bonus spins” means a Bonus consisting of the right to play games which require no stake.
- A wagering requirement means the number of times you must wager the value of a Bonus awarded to you before that Bonus becomes part of your Cash Balance (a “Wagering Requirement”). Until you have met the Wagering Requirements for a Bonus, all winnings from that Bonus will be pending and may not be withdrawn. If you forfeit the
Bonus, all Bonus Funds (i.e. winnings relating to that Bonus) will also be removed. The default bonus Wagering Requirement is thirty-five (35) times the amount of the Bonus received. Any winnings obtained from the use of Bonus spins are considered Bonus Funds and must be wagered according to the Wagering Requirements applicable to that
Promotion before being able to withdraw
- For Danish Customer, the default bonus Wagering Requirement is ten (10) times the amount of the Bonus received.
- Each Promotion has promotion-specific Wagering Requirements which will be made clear to you within the Promotion-specific terms. Wagering Requirements will not apply to any wagers using your Cash Balance.
- It is the responsibility of the Player to ensure that the Player is aware of the promotional terms and conditions at all time.
- You can always check whether you have completed the Wagering Requirement for any active Bonus by visiting the “Active Casino Bonuses” section of your Player Account.
- Casino Games are contributing towards the wager requirement as following:
– Slots: 100%
– Live Dream Catcher: 50%
– Monopoly live: 50%
– Deal or No Deal Live: 50%
– All Live Roulette and Live Blackjack: 10%
– All other Live Casino Games: 10%
– All Non-Live table games: 5%
- For Danish Customer, Non-Live Casino Games are contributing 100% towards the wagering requirement; all Live Casino games are not contributing towards the wagering requirement
- When participating in a Promotion, any available Cash Balance on your Player Account will be used to wager first played first. Bonus Funds are only used once your Cash Balance is exhausted or insufficient to meet the stake.
- You may not participate in more than one Promotion at the same time. If you opt-in to a new Promotion at a time when you already have an existing Bonus, the Bonus Funds related to the existing Bonus will be forfeited.
- If a Player attempt to turnover their Casino bonus or use of bonus spins whilst their Real Money is locked in Pending Sportsbook Bets, this will be considered abuse of promotion and breach of our Terms and Conditions
- You may withdraw your Cash Balance at any time, subject to the GTCs. However, if you withdraw any part of your Cash Balance whilst you still have an active Bonus, you will forfeit any remaining Bonus Balance. Please see the GTCs for the details of withdrawing funds from your Player Account.
FAIR USE / BONUS ABUSE
- You must not engage in any activity which is intended to take unfair advantage of a Bonus, including by carrying out any Prohibited Act (as defined in section 7 of the GTCs (Improper Use)).
- If The Gaming Operator has reasonable grounds to suspect that a Bonus is being claimed by or for the benefit of the same person more than once or by a group of people acting in concert, then it may withdraw the availability of any Bonus or all Bonuses to that customer or group of customers and/or void any wager funded by the Bonus and remove any winnings from such wager.
- Mr Green reserves the right to withdraw the availability of any Promotion to any customer or group of customers at any time and at Mr Green’s sole and absolute discretion.
7. PROMOTIONAL PLAY RESTRICTIONS
- The Gaming Operator imposes certain restrictions in the way in which you can wager a Bonus when participating in a Promotion (“Promotional Play Restriction”).
- The type of Promotional Play Restriction that will apply to Bonus will vary according to the type of Bonus offered, but may include such things as:
– Maximum or minimum stakes;
– Qualifying games or products; and
– Restrictions in the patterns of your play.
- The Promotional Play Restrictions which apply to a Bonus will be set in the Promotion specific terms.
- The Gaming Operator reserves the right to refuse, rescind or reclaim a bonus and/or any pending winnings from gameplay using the bonus funds if any terms of Section 2 are breached, or if there is evidence that a Player is abusing the promotions or is using the promotion to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group.
- Only one account per player is allowed. A Player is not allowed to use another Player’s Account in order to circumvent this restriction and gain more than one bonus/bonus spin/cash offer. In addition, Mr Green reserves the right to close any Player’s Account and seize any existing funds if Mr Green suspects that any kind of abuse, fraud or other undue usage of the Player’s Account occurs.
- Some games are excluded from bonus play and the Player is not allowed to wager bonus funds on any of the excluded games. The list of excluded games is available in the Section 7.7. Duly note that not all slot-games are listed in section 7.7, but each and every slot-game that has been excluded from bonus wagering has been technically blocked and wagering with bonus funds in these games won’t be possible
- Games Excluded from Bonus play can be found on the website.
- Sportsbook Bets do not count towards the wagering requirements.
- You are not allowed to place any wagers that exceed the maximum bonus bet size when using bonus money. The maximum bonus bet size is €5 / $5 / £5 / 50 SEK / 50 NOK (or currency equivalent) per bet/spin or equivalent, unless it is stated differently in the specific terms and conditions tailored to each bonus campaign. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are always aware of the maximum bonus bet size. For cases where wagers are deemed to have exceeded the maximum bonus bet size, an account may be reviewed and the bonus funds confiscated in the process.
- A player cannot use bonus money to place wagers that cover more than two thirds (2/3) of all possible outcomes on events or games with multiple outcomes.
- Mr Green reserves the right to void winnings as a result of wagering with an active bonus where a value, or part of a value, has been built up by a Player and subsequently activated with a real money deposit. This paragraph shall apply if any part of the value was created with a no-deposit welcome bonus or bonus spin.
- If a Player uses a proxy server or similar to connect to the Site in order to alter or hide the true identity of the Player or alter or hide the true identity of the Player’s computer equipment, Mr Green reserves the right to void any bonuses and any winnings made while playing with bonus money.
- Withdrawals of winnings gained from a bonus or bonus spins that originated without making a deposit are capped at €100 (or equivalent in your local currency), except for when specific terms are applied.
- Mr. Green reserves the right to expire the bonus money if this is not fully wagered within the specified period. The specified periods are:
– 60 days for Swedish residents
– 60 days for Danish residents
– 30 days for all other residents
- Any bonuses and/or bonus spins can only be used once by each household, family, address, e-mail address and IP-address.