Karamba Casino Welcome Bonus
While the welcome bonus at Karamba Casino may vary from country to country, based on regulation, the most commonly found offer available to most of Europe, Canada, and the rest of the world is a 100 Spins + Up to €200 Bonus
The above offer is in actual fact a 3 part offer, dished out over 3 days of play. It includes:
- Day 1: 100% Match up to €200 + 20 spins
- Day 2: 40 Extra Spins
- Day 3: 40 Extra Spins plus a mystery bonus surprise.
Many people around the world get frustrated with bonus offers, but this is mainly because they have not read the respective casino’s bonus policy. Here are some of the highlights that need to be known:
- Players must be 18 years or older to gamble
- A minimum deposit of €10 is needed in order to qualify for the bonus.
- Wagering of 35x bonus and spins is required to satisfy the playthrough terms before wins can be withdrawn. The terms and conditions section will give you an indication of what games will cover 100% of the wagering requirements and which ones cover less, so familiarize yourself with this list.
- A maximum wager of €4/€0.50 per line may be spent with bonus money.
- When depositing with Neteller and Skrill, the maximum bet per round is reduced to €2.50 per round.
- Maximum winnings on free spins is €100
Bonus up to €200
100 Free Spins
Wagering of 35x bonus
Terms & Conditions:
Bonus Policy and Terms of Service apply.
New depositing players only.
Min. deposit: R160. Max. bonus: R3,000.
Offer valid on first deposit.
Offer only applies to new players.
spins are given as follows: 20 spins on Fruity Friends and 100% bonus upon first deposit. Another 40 spins on Fruity Friends are given upon deposit on the second day after the first deposit (min R300), and an additional 40 spins on Fruity Friends are given upon deposit on the third day (min R300).
- For example:
- First Deposit R800get R800 bonus, play with R1,600plus 20 spins
- Second Deposit R300get 40 spins, play with R300 plus 40 spins.
- Third Deposit R300get 40 spins, play with R300 plus 40 spins.
Winnings won with bonus spins that require deposit, have to be wagered 35x.
Bonuses that require deposit, have to be wagered 35x.
karamba.com Welcome Bonus – 100% bonus on your first deposit up to R3,000 Unless otherwise stated. This bonus only applies for deposits of R160 or higher! All you need to do is just deposit the money in your karamba.com account and you will receive this bonus instantly!
The “Welcome bonus” terms & conditions:
- Bonus Policy and Terms of Service apply.
- The “Welcome bonus” is limited to one bonus per household.
- The “Welcome bonus” may not be used in conjunction with any other bonus, promotion or offer.
- The “Welcome bonus” must be wagered at karamba.com within 21 days of being credited to your account. karamba.com reserves the right, at any time, to revoke any welcome bonus not used within the allotted time period.
- Please note that in the interests of fair gaming, we require you to have wagered a minimum of 35 times the sum of your welcome bonus before cashing out any winnings. Wagering requirements T&Cs apply (see here).
- Unless stated otherwise by karamba.com, the non-deposit bonus is available to new players only (players who have not received this bonus before). Our welcome bonus is automatic. However, there are various reasons for not receiving it and you may need to personally request it. If you have not received your automatic welcome bonus after making an approved deposit, please contact our support team. This can be done online while you are playing (click the “online support” button), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Just remember to state your username.
Terms on bonus spins:
- Bonus Policy and Terms of Service apply.
- All spins credited to a player’s account must be used within 1 day from when the offer was granted. Unused spins will be removed from the account thereafter.
- Spins are considered as a bonus and must be wagered before any winnings can be cashed out. The Spins bonus is calculated as the total value of the winnings received through the use of the spins. The total value of such credit shall be subject to the wagering requirements set out below.
- Any and all spins bonus(es) shall be subject to the standard bonus policy detailed hereby.
- Players, who initiate a deposit in order to receive spins as part of a deposit offer, MUST wager their deposit amount before initiating a withdrawal. Players who withdraw their deposit without wagering will lose the spins received from the deposit or if used, any winnings received from the spins.
- The above terms also apply to 20 Spins ON YOUR FIRST DEPOSIT. For more details, please see our FAQ page.
Deposits may be withdrawn before a player’s wagering requirements have been fulfilled. However, if this occurs, all bonuses and winnings will be voided/removed from the player’s account. Players must contact support in order to withdraw their deposit.
Bets on different games contribute differently to the compliance of the wagering requirements: Wagering, Bonus Policy.
When a bet abuses the betting system – regardless of which game it was placed on – it will not count towards a player’s wagering requirements. If the player placed single bets equal to or greater than R60 or R8per line, or 15 percent of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal. In addition, if a player deposited with Skrill or Neteller and placed single bets equal to or greater than R40of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal. If the player placed bets on any of the games which contribute 0% to the wagering requirement before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of a player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal.
Karamba may cancel, amend or modify any promotion, competition, bonus or special offer by publishing the amended or modified terms or notice of cancellation on the relevant internet page of the promotion, competition or special offer. Such amendment, modification or cancellation shall take effect following the expiry of a period of 14 days of such publication, or with immediate effect, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulation, due to abuse or otherwise where the promotion, competition or special offer is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances.
Please note that Karamba will not exercise this right to amend, modify or cancel any promotion, competition of special offer under this term for players who have already opted into the relevant promotion, competition or special offer, made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a bonus or otherwise commenced play in relation to the relevant promotion, competition or special offer where to do so would affect the ability of these players to:
- receive or accrue the relevant bonus;
- fulfill the remaining qualifying criteria for the relevant promotion, competition or special offer;
- use, access or retain any bonuses already received or accrued, except where the relevant Customer(s) has engaged in fraudulent or unlawful behavior or where the amendment, modification or cancellation of the promotion is required to enable Us to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations. Notwithstanding anything else in this Bonus Policy or any additional terms or rules which govern the provision of any gambling promotion to players, players shall not be prevented from withdrawing:
- their deposit balance,
- winnings from wagers made with funds in that deposit balance; and
- winnings from any bonus which are not subject to wagering requirements or restrictions (or for which wagering requirements or restrictions have been satisfied),
- except where Karamba is required to prevent such withdrawal of funds in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations (including anti-money laundering requirements).