Betsson Casino Welcome Bonus
As a sign of their hospitality, Betsson Casino offers its first time players an exclusive bonus to get them off on the right foot. It includes a 100% Match up to €100 + 101 Free Spins.
The offer is extended with some terms and conditions listed. Here are some of the highlights:
- The bonus is for new players only.
- Minimum Deposit is €10 and the maximum is €100.
- Neteller and Skrill Deposits are excluded from promotions on this site.
- The Bonus must be wagered 35 times before withdrawals can take place.
- The maximum bet per round is €6 or €0.50 per payline on slots.
- The free spins must be wagered 25 times and must be completed within 3 days of accepting the offer.
100% Match Bonus
Up To €100
101 Free Spins
The bonus amount will be placed into a Bonus Balance and will be kept separate from your Cash Balance. When you claim a Bonus, your real money, the Bonus and all winnings generated from them will remain as Bonus money, subject to restriction and not withdrawable or wagered on other products until wagering requirements are met. Your balance will be available again only when you have met the Wagering Requirements, that is, when the sum in your Bonus Balance linked to the active bonus will be transferred into your Cash Balance.12.5 All Bonuses have a wagering requirement that needs to be completed within a given time frame before any potential winnings and/or bonuses can be withdrawn. The Wagering Requirements of a Bonus means the total amount of bets you must stake before the Bonus and any accrued winnings are transferred into your Cash Balance and can be withdrawn. The Wagering Requirements for each Bonus are set out in the specific terms for the Bonus and will be expressed as a multiple of the Bonus amount, or of the Bonus plus the Deposit amount, along with a time limit by which this amount must be played through. Failure to meet the required wagering requirements and/or forfeit of an active Bonus for any reason may result in the forfeit of all winnings attained throughout the wagering process of the Bonus. Any attempt to withdraw any funds or cash out any placed bets prior to the complete fulfilment of the Bonus wagering requirement, may result in the Bonus and any winnings attained being forfeited. System bets do not count towards the wagering requirements. Only bets that have been placed and settled during the campaign period will be considered towards the wagering requirements. Any bets that are placed and settled outside this period will not count.For customers in Great Britain and Northern Ireland only: Cash Balance will not be restricted and may be withdrawn at any time by You. You therefore have a right to withdraw your cash deposit or any remaining cash deposit and any cash winnings from this deposit. Please be aware that if this is withdrawn, the bonus and any winnings from the bonus may be forfeited if You have not met the bonus requirements.
12.6 Any evidence or reasonable suspicion that specific bets were placed on any Game (i.e. betting in proportions on different outcomes in the same hand to create “action”) without risk will not qualify for any wagering requirement. Examples of bets without risk include betting on red and black simultaneously in Roulette, and betting player and banker simultaneously in Baccarat. If you are found to be colluding with other players, for example, one person betting on the player, the other betting on the banker, you will have your bets cancelled, account closed and all deposits made by you may be forfeited.
12.7 Where any Bonus is capable of (for example due to enhanced odds) giving you guaranteed or increased chances of profits irrespective of the outcome; and we have any evidence or reasonable suspicion that you have placed a bet or multiple bets (alone or in a group of players) across any of the websites belonging to Betsson Group on such a Bonus, then we may withdraw the Bonus and all winnings attained by you during the wagering of the Bonus and we may also close Your account and withhold all funds remaining on Your Account at our absolute discretion.
12.8 If you cancel the Bonus, You will lose the Bonus and all winnings generated from the Bonus. Details on the applicable restrictions can be found in the specific terms of the promotion.
12.9 We have the right to refuse any player a Bonus or we may alter the Bonus (including cancellation), if we believe that:
- the Bonus is being abused (our definition of abuse includes but is not limited to a player making use of promotional offers without ever risking their own funds);
- technical issues have occurred in relation to the Bonus;
- the Bonus is, for any reason, not able to be conducted as planned.
12.10 We offer promotions in good faith to players who use our services for entertainment purposes. We reserve the right to cancel or remove a player’s access to these games in the case of suspected abuse of this offer and also, should we deem so necessary, terminate the offender’s account with immediate effect. In the case of an offender’s account being closed, we will not be liable to refund any losses made by a player on any games or to refund any balances on the players account. ‘Abuse’ includes but is not limited to using software and/or opening multiple accounts in order to gain an unfair advantage on a Bonus. In all cases of abuse, we retain the right to withhold all winnings and any balances remaining on Your Account.
Therefore: If we notice that a bonus is being abused and/or the bonus terms are being breached, we may take the following actions against such abusers:
- Revoke and / or cancel any bonuses and bonus winnings that we regard may have been redeemed by misuse of the system; and / or
- Players found to be abusing bonus offers may be barred from receiving further bonuses; and/or
- Abusing player accounts may be terminated
A list of what may be deemed abuse may include but is not limited to:
- Using more than one account,
- Equal, zero or low margin bets,
- Placing bets in excess of the maximum stake allowed when having an active bonus is £6 per game round or 50 pence per line (or currency equivalent),
- Wagering bonuses on excluded games,
- Manipulation of software, exploitation of loopholes or other technical forms of abuse or other behaviour which amounts to deliberate cheating,
- Masking IP address or using a VPN.
12.11 All Bonuses are intended for recreational players and/or as tokens of appreciation to our customers and we therefore reserve the right to restrict eligibility to participate in all or part of any Bonus.
12.12 The maximum withdrawal amount allowed from winnings earned from any bonus or free spins/bonus spins offer before a deposit has been made is €100 or the equivalent in your account currency.
12.13 Unless stated otherwise on the specific bonus landing pages, all Bonuses in Casino have got a max bet restriction in place of €6 per game round or €.50c bet per line (or currency equivalent) and failure to adhere to this max bet rule may result in account closure and forfeit of the Bonus and any winnings attained during the wagering of the Bonus. For currency equivalent, the following conversion rates shall apply unless specifically stated otherwise in the Bonus terms and conditions:
- SEK: €1 = 10kr
- NOK: €1 = 10kr
- GBP: €1 = £1
- USD: €1 = $1
- CZK: €1 = 25Kč
- PLN: €1 = 4 zł
12.14 Irregular Play
At any time, we may decide to review all records and play transactions and / or to monitor your use of any Bonus or Bonuses. If Irregular play is suspected, we reserve the right to disqualify you from any free spins/bonus spins promotion or Bonus or other form of promotion and / or withhold all deposits and / or winnings and / or close Your Account. Irregular play is considered bonus abuse and is not permitted on the Site. Irregular play can include (but is not limited to) low margin betting, equal betting, zero risk bets or hedge betting. These are considered Irregular Play when done purposely to exploit bonuses, in addition the following types of play are considered irregular play:
- increasing the balance and then changing Your gaming pattern significantly (bet, game type, bet structure or other pattern of betting) to complete any wagering requirements of any Bonus;
- using any betting system or placing even money bets on any game of chance, and / or
- using the “Double-Up” or gamble feature within a game to increase win values;
- increasing your balance after placing high value bets and thereafter proceeding to place bets of less than half of the prior bet value, in order to meet bonus wagering requirements;
- wagering on Games that do not contribute towards wagering requirements or games with a 0% wagering weight applied to them as specified in the specific bonus landing page terms;
- wagering on games with bonus money to build up value, lose the bonus and then cash out on the built up value with a secondary deposit.
Please Note: Bonus Policy Applies