The Expendables New Mission Megaways Slot is an Action Factory
September 30, 2021
Stakelogic is one of the innovative software developers that bring flavour to the table of an online slot feast. The provider prefers to be called an end-to-end software factory and with The Expendables New Mission Megaways video slot, they show us why.
This highly animated game is inspired by the, now somewhat geriatric, mercenary cast of the movie franchise and has action written all over it. Stakelogic’s team of heroes breathed life into this Megaways production by jam-packing it with exhilarating features.
It is a mid-to-high volatility slot game and bound to thrill most gamblers with an RTP of 96.08%, and a Multiplier maximum of x12,228.
Lights, Camera, Action!
Just look and listen to know that you have entered the world of action-packed military play-outs. The music certainly suits the scene, set on a 6 reel grid with military-inspired finishings. The dramatic set-up has you on the edge of your seat from the get-go.
If you are familiar with the popular movie franchise, you will feel right at home in the company of Barney Ross, Gunnar Jensen, Hale Caesar and Lee Christmas. If you are worried that the amusement may pass after a few spins, watch out for Barney jumping onto the screen and throwing a grenade onto the reels.
You can set a minimum bet of €0.20 and a maximum bet of €40.00 during standard gameplay and this movie-themed slot has a maximum win of 20,000x your stake. In certain jurisdictions, autoplay is available where you can choose to have infinite spins, should you need to leave the game for a while. Autoplay also allows for certain limits to be set, so you can be in more control, even if you step away from the screen.
You might notice the Super Stake symbol on the bottom right of the screen and we guarantee if you feel like spending more for a better chance to win, this is the button for you.
Megaways mechanics cause the number of symbols on each reel to change for every new spin. This determines how many pay ways are available for each new spin. Thanks to this, the potential is astounding and any respective spin can have 324 pay ways or up to a maximum of 117,649 pay ways.
Legendary Characters and Music
Much like action films won’t be the same without Sylvester Stallone and Jason Statham, this online slot won’t be as satisfying without the orchestral action music blasting in the background. The graphics and sounds give you the idea of a huge mission that is going down and you best anticipate dramatic and adventurous events.
Wins are awarded from left to right on adjacent matching symbols, regardless of size and you will find 6 card symbols as the low-paying symbols: 9, 10, J, Q, K, A. Four comic illustrations of the popular movie characters represent mid to high paying symbols with returns from 2.5x your bet, all the way up to 62.50x your bet. The Sylvester Stallone character, Barney Ross, is the grenade thrower to launch a mystery symbol or two onto the reels and it is only fitting that the leader of the group pays the highest return.
Special symbols are in abundance with a stack of dynamite as the Wild, which substitutes for all symbols except the Scatter. You will also find a leather duffle bag as the Multiplier Wild, golden dog tags as the Scatter and the exploding grenade Mystery Symbol.
Action-Packed Special Features
Although the crew of mercenaries are expendable, Stakelogic included features that we believe shouldn’t be.
- Super Stake: Players are offered to enable this random bonus feature at the beginning of the game but it can be disabled and enabled at will during gameplay. In short, it increases your chances of big wins as more mystery symbols will be launched. Enabling Super Stake doubles your betting amount for each spin.
- Mystery Symbols: Hand grenades are tossed onto the reels by Barney, both during the base game and Free Spins. Once these land it explodes and can turn into either Wilds, Multipliers, Matching Symbols, or Free Spins.
- Wild Multipliers: Multiply winnings by 2, 3, 5, or 10x. A collection of Wild Multipliers are multiplied together, for example, if the combo has x2 and x4 the total multiplier will be x8.
- Gamble feature: Gamble or Collect after each win by placing a bet on either the colour or suit of the face-down card on the screen. As the title explains, it is a gamble and you might lose your winnings if you are wrong with your bet. During the Free Spins bonus round, you can choose to gamble your total bonus winnings. This feature can be completely deactivated in the settings menu.
- Scatter Symbol: Land 4 or more on a spin and the Free Spins round is triggered. 12 Free Spins are awarded for 4 gold dog tag Scatters as well as 5 spins per additional Scatter present on the reel. Landing 3 Scatters during the feature will retrigger the Free Spins. This feature starts with a multiplier of 1x and this increases with every consecutive free spin.
- Golden Skull Feature: A Golden Skull appears randomly on the screen and once the number stops running, multiple skulls are visible on the grid. All skulls then turn into matching symbols, royal or character, creating multiple winning options.
Take The Action With You
Punters can look forward to enjoying this presentation on a desktop or a mobile device. The interface is adaptable thanks to state of the art technology used by software engineers. The graphics and sounds lose no impact from one device to the next so you can comfortably play on the go.
Creating innovative, thrilling content is part of what Stakelogic aims to do. With The Expendables New Mission Megaways online slot, we agree that the software provider hit its target. If you are a slot enthusiast and enjoy playing a slightly longer game, for bigger wins, this action movie set on a slot grid is for you.
Visit our list of recommended online casinos to have the full experience of this Megaways title.